AUTUMN TBR 2018!
Hello Book fans!
Depending on where you are in the world (northern part = Spring southern part = Fall/Autumn) I decided to make a TBR list highlighting the books I’d be reading while stopping and smelling the roses (this does not include the book I’m reading now: The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J Maas considering I started that at the end of February)
MOST ANTICIPATED NEW RELEASES FOR MOI
1. THE BELLES by Dhonielle Clayton (already released)
I am going to read this simply because it’s a book I’m reading with my book club and I better start reading!
2. OBSIDIO by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (March 13th)
This one is a no brainer! I love this series so much I reread it (I originally read this in 2016 but decided to reread for book 3s release)
3. CHILDREN OF BLOOD AND BONE by Tomi Adeyemi (March 6th)
This is probably the most anticipated YA debuts of 2018 and I have my eyes on it.
4. LIFE L1K3 by Jay Kristoff (May 29th)
Book club read of May 2018
5. ICE WOLVES by Amie Kaufman (March 27th)
I met Amie Kaufman once. She’s amazing and I feel I owe it to her to keep reading her books
6. LEAH ON THE OFFBEAT by Becky Albertalli (April 24th)
Like Obsidio this is a no brainer I think I’ll be that crazy fangirl who becomes this demonic monster in the bookstores. Yeah, please don’t approach me in this form.
7. LEGENDARY by Stephanie Garber (May 29th)
OMG! I love Caraval like a kid loves candy floss! ARGH! I actually didn’t know this was out in May!
8. A COURT OF FROST AND STARLIGHT by Sarah J Maas (May 1st)
No I am NOT going to reread the ACOTAR series. I have so many other books to read. (please refer to this list if you don’t believe me) also look, Sarah J Maas has so many unnecessary love scenes.
9. FURYBORN by Claire Legrand
Heard great things about this book. Hope book reviewers are being truthful!
10. PUDDIN’ by Julie Murphy
Never read Dumplin’ but that is on my TBR at the moment
11. ON THE COME UP by Angie Thomas
Still haven’t read The Hate U Give
12. THE COLLIDE by Kimberley McCreight
Do I still like The Outliers? Good question should probably check out The Scattering while I’m at it
FALL/SPRING BOOKS/SERIES I WILL (HOPEFULLY) READ
1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Believe it or not I STILL haven’t read this book! I attempted last year in July but I just wasn’t into it. I will try again and see if I like it. I wanna be hyped up for War Storm!
2. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
To be honest, I’m not reading this just to finish the Grisha trilogy. I want to get started on Six of Crows so that I can FINALLY understand the hype around it.
3. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
I had my eyes on this for a while so hopefully this would go well!
4. Throne of Glass + Crown of Midnight + Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas
The biggest YA book series out there… and… I haven’t read it yet despite my new blog title. HEY AT LEAST I’M TRYING PPL!!
5. City of Fallen Angels + City of Lost Souls + City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
It’s about time I finish this series! THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: 2015-2018 MAKE. IT. HAPPEN.
6. DUMPLIN’ by Julie Murphy
I think this will be a feel good book! (Hopefully) and I think it has an important message for readers nowadays!
7. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
One of the most powerful YA debuts EVER (I swear!) I heard so many things about it!!
8. The Scattering by Kimberley McCreight
Read The Outliers last year. I think It’s time to pick the series up again!
9. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Should finish The Hunger Games series since everybody else has read it…
10. Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix
Read Harry Potter up to book 4… that was 2 years ago. I’M NOT REREADING BECAUSE IT TAKES ME FOREVER TO READ A SERIES K? So I decided to commit to Harry Potter so that I can officially call me a book nerd. I’m gonna read the rest of the series later on because I don’t know how long my Spring/fall TBR would take me.